I made this for 2 and had a little leftover for lunch. You may need to modify it for a larger family.
- Start the sauce with a roux. I use stick margarine and white flour.
- Add about half a package of Kraft Triple Cheddar with Philly.
- Once the cheese is melted, add heavy whipping cream until the mixture is smooth and there is enough for your meal. I used ~1/2 pint.
- Add 3-4 cloves of freshly pressed garlic, a dash of cayenne, a dash of crushed red pepper flakes, and a dash of parsley.
- Simmer until you are ready to serve your pasta; keep it covered; stir occassionally.
Keep it Kute!